We have just released an update for EasyBlog to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have addressed some of the issues in the previous releases:
- 🆕 Added new settings for post date source for grid layout's menu parameters
- Added preparation for PWT SEO Integrations
- Fixed overlapping text issue when card layout is used
- Fixed issue with duplicated menu alias in the permalink of a post
- Fixed issue with category dropdown not respecting current site language on search page
- Fixed issue with Facebook block not being responsive
- Fixed issue with font style being reset when bullets are being used
- Fixed issue with Youtube videos not appearing correctly on AMP pages
- Fixed issue with previews not appearing in media manager when folder contains a single quote
- Fixed issue with scrollbars appearing on mobile devices on quick posting page
- Fixed issue with Soundcloud block not working correctly
- Fixed issue with custom field's viewing access not appearing correctly
- Removed Grammarly markups on AMP layouts as it breaks AMP validation
- Updated Amazon S3 regions
- Updated Youtube block to crawl oembed data if it isn't able to scrape video page
- Updated compatibility with PHP 8
- Updated EasyBlog app compatibility with EasySocial 4.0
- Updated related posts icon in UIKit theme
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyBlog 5.4.12
Updating EasyBlog is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyBlog by using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasyBlog. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.