We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in the app and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- Added new option in Titan to allow customizable text color for Drawer text 🆕
- Added new option in Titan menu manager to allow opening links on a web browser instead of web view 🆕
- Create new Marketplace button will now respect the ACL from EasySocial
- Fixed issue with push notifications on Android devices not linked to the Notification Topic correctly
- Fixed issue with not being able to select distance for nearby marketplace listings
- Fixed issue with timestamp of conversations not respecting the user's timezone
- Fixed issue with opening urls with unicode
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Cyber Monday Deals
For one day only, enjoy 25% off new EasySocial Mobile app subscriptions. Use the coupon code
MOBILE25 to enjoy the discount. If you have not already purchased it, it is now the best time to get your hands on your own private labelled app!
EasySocial Rest API v4.0.9
As we have also updated the REST API plugin, please remember to update to the latest version, 4.0.9.
To update to v4.0.9, you can head over to https://stackideas.com/apps/item/3450-easysocial-rest-api to download the plugin. If you already have the App Store Updater plugin installed, you will be able to use the single click updater from the site.
Updating to 4.8
For those of you who have a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.