It's been almost 2 weeks since the initial release of EasySocial and here, I would love to share an exciting news with you. The team over at ReviewsforJoomla has been hard at work building awesome integrations with EasySocial and I must admit, this looks extremely awesome! Kudos to Alejandro from ReviewsforJoomla as he was able to build such integrations so quickly and of course we have shared a couple of ideas along the way, which is what EasySocial is all about. These are some of the mind blowing integrations that would be available if you are using JReviews and EasySocial:
- User Integrations - Avatar and user's name are tightly integrated (Avatar and names are pulled from EasySocial)
- My Listings Application - Displays user's listings on their profile.
- My Reviews Application - Displays user's reviews they made.
- My Favorites Application - Displays user's favorites.
- Review Me Application - Adds a review system to a user profile when used in conjunction with JReviews Everywhere.
- Activity Stream Integrations - Activities are created in EasySocial's stream.
- Points Integrations for JReview Listings, Reviews and Media Uploads.
The list above is only the tip of the iceberg and going beyond, Alejandro plans to enhance the current list of integrations where it would be generating internal notifications for listings and of course, the integrations with EasySocial Achievement System. We really think that you would love the integration!
This is only the beginning of EasySocial and there would be more to come with our extremely scalable application model that allows 3rd party developers to build really cool and awesome extension. This integration will be available for download as soon as they release a newer version of JReviews that works with EasySocial.
Enjoy the screens below!
P/S: Would like to take this opportunity to Thank James for helping us take these awesome screen shots :)