We have just released an update for EasySocial to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in EasySocial and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- Added support for Joomla 5
- Added support for PHP 8.x
- Fixed integrations with Kunena 6.x
- Administrator's can now configure custom email addresses for sign up notifications
- Fixed possible issues with creating new albums
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Update to EasySocial 4.0.14
Updating EasySocial is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasySocial using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasySocial. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.