We have just released PayPlans 5.0.7 to address some issues from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in PayPlans and implemented several fixes to address those teething issues from its prior release:
- Added support for Joomla 5
- Added support for PHP 8.x
- Addressed Payplans token editor xtd button no longer caused unable to edit an article
- Addressed issues with previewing the blog post entry from EasyBlog
- Addressed the group plan page can load dynamic content into your layout using YOOtheme page builder
Plan group now shows correctly according to the corresponding plan relationship
Fixed the plan addon price saving issue if the value contains a comma
Added support for creating overrides file into YOOtheme child theme
Addressed the menu user preferences and download data SEF link issue
Addressed user dashboard routing issue
Addressed an issue to apply referral discount in invoice checkout page in Joomla 4
Fixed issue related to charge incorrect amount in Recurring+ 2 trial subscription in Authorize.net payment method
Addressed an issue in EasySocial advertisement submission app to disable advertise on subscription expiration
- Admin can now set the redirection url when accessing menu items restricted by the menuaccess app 🆕
Added an ability to allow admin to select multiple plans or groups in the YOOtheme dynamic content section 🆕
Added more plan variables available for mapping to the YOOtheme dynamic content 🆕
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to PayPlans 5.0.7
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straightforward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.