We have just released an update for EasySocial to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In the recent release of Joomla 4.2, Multi-factor Authentication has been introduced to replace the Two-factor Authentication. To response to that changes, we have added the ability to setup Multi-factor Authentication directly from EasySocial's Edit Profile page.
StackIdeas Toolbar Module
Following the trend from other StackIdeas' extensions, StackIdeas Toolbar package is now included in this release. It will be installed during the EasySocial installation and will be published automatically to replace the built-in toolbar. Head over to StackIdeas Toolbar module settings page for further configuration.
For those updating via Single Click Updater:
You will need to manually download the Stackideas Toolbar module from our App Store here and install the module via Joomla extensions manager like how you install other 3rd party extension.
Apart from the above-mentioned, we have also added some new functionality and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release.
- Fixed possible error on single album page due to missing setting's value
- Fixed issue on album creation when the database table column has reach the datatype value limit
Video and Audio
- Addressed issue on video and audio encoder doesn't run automatically
- Fixed video encoder not displaying proper progress bar on Windows server
- Fixed issue on audio creation in Joomla 4 if Assigned Dates setting is enabled
- Fixed issue when Quick Registration and Log Box module loaded on the same page
- Fixed RSVP button in Events module doesn't respect event setting
Groups, Events and Marketplace
- Fixed user tagging in Invite-Only events
- Fixed group's event page not viewable in mobile web template
- Addressed issue where marketplace listing creation doesn't respect ACL
- Fixed missing group discussion stream item in Joomla 4
- Added Profiles Advanced Search Map module 🆕
- All Badges Layout menu item no longer show empty badges page
- Fixed redirection on Logout menu item when custom URL is used
- Fixed redirection issue on user registration in Joomla 4
- Create event in Calendar app in Joomla 4 no longer throws error
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasySocial 4.0.11
Updating EasySocial is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasySocial using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasySocial. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.