We have just released an update for EasyArticles to address some compatibility issues with Joomla 4 and PHP 8.1.
In this release, we have also added several fixes to address previously reported issues:
- Publishing article in other language will no longer throws error in Joomla 4
- Fixed issue with composer menu item's category selection in Joomla 4
- Fixed issue with missing article from Joomla article listing in Joomla 4
- Fixed composer scrolling issues in certain templates
- Addressed issue with scripts and stylesheets being loaded unnecessarily
- Deprecated errors on sites running PHP 8.1 will no longer appears
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyArticles 1.1.9
Updating EasyArticles is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyArticles using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasyArticles. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.