We have just released PayPlans 5.0.4 to address some issues from the previous release.
In this release, we have implemented several fixes to address those teething issues from its prior release:
- Fixed Joomla Article field not displaying properly in the backend
- Fixed undefined variable error on dashboard page in the backend
- Fixed layout and appearance of PayPlans Subscriptions module
- Addressed issue with Easysocial Profiletype app's edit page in the backend
- Stripe Alipay payment method now compatible with PHP 8
- Fixed issue when deleting plan with discount associated
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to PayPlans 5.0.4
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straightforward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.