Today our team released EasySocial 3.2.8 to address an issue with the mobile view not rendering correctly. We strongly recommend everyone to update to the latest version to resolve this and several other teething problems from the prior release.
These are some of the changes in this relase:
- Importing users now works properly
- To prevent users manipulating files in the future, temporary files are now stored in a hash format
- Addressed a possible issue with regards to reactions
- Added missing notification data for 3rd party apps in REST API
- Notification counter no longer include friend request in REST API
- EasySocial will now check against the MIME type when uploading photos.
- Navigating through pagination links on users listing will no longer reset the sorting behavior.
- View detailed changes here
If you are updating form 3.2.x, you can click on the "Update" button found on the administrator area of EasySocial. You may also update it manually by downloading the installation files from your dashboard and install it like how you normally should.
Should you require any help with the updates, please get in touch with our support team and we are more than happy to assist you with your requests.
Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter too ?