We have just updated the EasySocial native app with some additional goodies after getting some of your feedbacks. Read on to learn more about the changes.
We have added more configurations into Titan and you can now configure what appears in the drawer, footer as well as the registration settings.
Apart from that, we have also enhanced Titan builds to display more details of the build if it fails. You can now click on the
Message link to display messages as to why a build fails.
Other Fixes and Improvements
These are the changes that are included in this release. We now also have a changelog for the EasySocial Native app should you want to view the full list of the changelog.
- Drawer items can now be configured from the configuration file
- Footer icons can now be configured from the configuration file
- Login screen is now compatible with smaller devices
- Registration can be disabled from the configuration
- Reduced delay when checking for username during the registration process.
- Fixed issue with modal not closing correctly when viewing a photo.
- Location sharing will now work correctly on both iOS and Android.
- Fixes issue with double tapping on registration views.
- Addressed styling issue for certain activity stream items.
- Fixed styling on login view for smaller screens.
- Header on covers will now work with longer text.
- Fixed issue with delays when rendering the share form.
- Added missing translations that was previously hard-coded
- Pagination on "My Friends" tab will now work correctly.
- Clicking on profile picture will now display the photo viewer correctly.
- Error handling screen will now display text correctly.
- Fixed issue with mood icon appearing in an incorrect size.
- View the rest of the changes on our changelog
Update Your Plugins Today
The changes made in Titan will be available immediately. If you have not updated your REST API plugin (v1.0.3) and Push Notification app (v1.0.3), please remember to do so. You can download it by heading over to the Downloads section in Titan.