We have just released an update for EasySocial to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we addressed several issues raised from prior releases:
- Added support for embedding Twitch channel links
- Audio will now respect the audio field settings in groups
- Editing a recurring event will now affect recurring events as well
- Fixed an issue with comment not generating system notifications
- Importing from CSV will no longer enforce required field for profile pictures
- Duration of audio items on Pages, Groups and Events will now respect the global duration settings
- Fixed an issue with audio items generating duplicate items when edited
- Fixed issue when embedding Youtube videos
- Fixed issue with pagination on users listing not being refreshed when switching between profile types
- User will be automatically unsubscribed from the e-mail digest of a group when they leave the group
- Events from Groups or Pages will only be visible to the user if they are a member of the Group
- URLs in the SEF cache is now deleted when the respective Group, Pages and Events are deleted from the site
- Addressed an issue with error notices not shown when trying to create recurring events that exceeded the user's ACL limit
- Fixed an issue with videos not being encoded when auto encode settings is disabled
- Updated icons in social share dialog modal
- Addressed performance issue with conversations when user has more than 10k conversations
- Fixed an issue with custom field options disappearing when saving a workflow
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Update to EasySocial 3.2.21
Updating EasySocial is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasySocial using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasySocial. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.