We have just released an update for EasySocial to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in EasySocial and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- User will no longer earn an achievement if the badge is unpublished
- Untranslated comment strings on notifications will now display correct translations
- Added support to display invitation code custom fields in quick registration form
- Albums created by a banned user will still appear on the site but no longer have links to their profile
- Fixed deprecated warning messages generates from PHP 7.4
- Addressed an issue with ordering of photos when ordering is changed to Latest First
- Updated REST API to support additional event hooks
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Profile Unlocker 2.1.6 Released
We have also updated the Profile Unlocker app to 2.1.6. This release includes a fix for redundant activity stream items when simultaneous friend approval happens when two different users approves the friend request.
Updating to EasySocial 3.2.17 🆙
Updating EasySocial is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasySocial using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasySocial. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.