Good day folks! It's been a week since we released the EasySocial 3.2 Beta 1 and today we are super excited to announce that EasySocial 3.2 Beta 2 is now available for testing. 🎊
EasySocial 3.2 Beta 2 includes several refinements as well as bug fixes found in EasySocial 3.2 Beta 1 and EasySocial 3.1.x. In case you missed out the brand new features in EasySocial 3.2, you may head over to our previous blog post for a quick view.
These are just some of the improvements and bug fixes in EasySocial 3.2 Beta 2 release :
- Added Giphy in conversations 🆕
- Users will now able to view and contact page owners 🆕
- Addressed reported issue on quick posting from dashboard
- Addressed issue with tmp directory and deleted users profile
- Addressed issue with duplicate values in the reordering of apps setting
- Addressed issue with duplicate contents on the timeline under load more button
- Link items on apps will now hidden from the users who does not have the create rights
- Registration confirmation form will now fit perfectly with its template
- Long text in the menu will now show properly on mobile view
Bug Hunters 🐛
We strongly DO NOT recommend you to install EasySocial 3.2 Beta 2 on your live site as it is only for testing purposes. We truly appreciate all your efforts and assistance in hunting the bugs in our beta release.
Kindly submit all bug reports and feedbacks in EasySocial 3.2 Beta Issue Tracker found on the button below. Happy testing folks! 😁