We have released an important security update for EasySocial 3.2.7 and we strongly recommend that you update to the latest version the soonest possible.
Along with the security fix, this release also includes quite a number of bug fixes and refinements over the prior version. These are some of the highlights in this release:
- Addressed information disclosure when images are being uploaded.
- Push notifications for mobile app can now send notifications instantly without relying on cronjob ?
- Optimized REST API for mobile app.
- Addressed information disclosure when uploading profile covers.
- Addressed information disclosure when uploading profile picture.
- Addressed PHP compatibility issue with PHP 5.6 on REST API.
- Photos app for page now properly respects widget settings.
- BBCode is now properly parsed in the contents of emails.
- Updated mobile push notifications to not use tokens.json as storage.
- REST API will no longer display unwanted html tag in cluster's description.
- Added pagination for conversations in REST API to prevent memory leaks.
- Addressed possible errors when displaying notifications for events that no longer exists.
- Pending users widget in the administration area is now limited to 20 accounts to prevent script timeout.
- Push notifications will no longer send expired notifications.
- Fixed issue with PHP warning messages being generated in conversation inbox.
- Groups, events and pages menu under the profile header now properly respects the profile type's groups, events and pages creation ACL
- and over 20+ other changes
Update to EasySocial 3.2.7
Updating to the latest version is pretty easy, you can click on the "Update" button that is found in the administrators page of EasySocial. Alternatively, you may also update it manually by downloading the installation files from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally would.
Should you require any help with the updates, please get in touch with our support team and we are more than happy to assist you with your requests.