Today our team released an update for EasySocial 3.2.10 which includes some bug fixes as well as refinements over the previous version.
These are the changes that are included in this update:
- The ordering in users module now works correctly
- Addressed timezone issue in DateTime custom field
- Fixed badge achievement notifying incorrect user
- Android device detection with Yandex browser will now work correctly
- Albums widget will now handle albums with password protection
- New conversation counter will no longer include messages from banned users
- System notifications for comments on event avatar album are now translated
- Addressed a permission issue when posting to a group, page or event on mobile
- Administrators can now configure the storage path for advertisement images under storage settings
- Profile picture link in the administration module will now redirect to the correct user page
- The Social Goal Module now checks for the user avatar upload state when user registration is set to auto join a group, page or event
- Recurring events are now deleted from the calendar app when parent event is deleted
- Addressed issues with regards to missing view all appointments button and appointment ordering in the appointments module
- and 59+ other changes
If you are updating form 3.2.x, you can click on the "Update" button found on the administrator area of EasySocial. You may also update it manually by downloading the installation files from your dashboard and install it like how you normally should.
Should you require any help with the updates, please get in touch with our support team and we are more than happy to assist you with your requests.
Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter too 👾