Good day folks, the maintenance update for EasySocial 3.1.9 is available now 🤩 This update addresses some teething issues and implements several refinements. Read on to learn more.
Here are some of the fixes included in this release:
- Admins can now configure the item limit for each archive process 🆕✨
- SoundCloud audio links will now work properly
- Story event creation form now shows the correct event category list
- Users will no longer be able to edit uploaded videos when settings for videos upload or video embed link are disabled
- The activation link from registration confirmation emails will now loads properly
- Urls from the URL custom field are now properly formatted
- Meta descriptions from menu items now properly render on the dashboard to non-logged in users
- Addressed issue with duplicated stream items shown on dashboard when users clicked 'Load More'
- You may find the detailed changelog here
Update To EasySocial 3.1.9
If you are updating from EasySocial 3.1.x, you can click on the update button found on your EasySocial backend. Otherwise, you can head over to your dashboard, download the launcher package or full package installer and run the installation as you normally would.
If you require any assistance, please feel free to get in touch with our support team! 😉
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest feeds ! 🥳