Today, our team has released a maintenance release for EasySocial in order to address some of the teething issues and implement several refinement prior to release. Read on to learn more.
Here are some of the refinements added into EasySocial 3.1.7:
- Horizontal layout is now available for the videos module.
- Administrator's can now disable the cache for URLs through the settings.
- Administrator's can now hide selected profile types in the registration's menu item.
- Updated placeholder's language string for the video description field.
- Addressed possible PHP warnings when PHP's Opcache API is restricted.
- Addressed issue with editor for the video description field in the video.
- Stream items from banned users will no longer appear on user's dashboard.
- Opening hours now shows correctly.
- Page title for albums sorting page is now correct.
- You may find the detailed changelog here
Updating to EasySocial 3.1.7
If you are updating from an older version of EasySocial, you could click on the update button found on the dashboard of your EasySocial backend. Otherwise, head over to your dashboard, download the launcher package or full package installer and run the installation as you normally would.
If you require any assistance at all, feel free to get in touch with our team!