EasySocial 3.1.4 introduces an automate purge progressing for the caching mechanism of SEF urls. This was carefully thought through for the convenience of site admins whenever they made any changes to the SEF urls. Not to mention, this update also includes other improvements, refinements, and bug fixes as well.
Down below are just some of the bug fixes addressed in this update:
- 🆕 Site admin has the option to create overrides for reaction icons in the site template
- 🆕 User's birthday displayed at the sidebar will now follow similarly to the birthday field
- Addressed a possible issue with the PHP memory limit due to SEF caching
- Addressed a possible issue with the SEF urls for albums, audio, videos when the url shortener plugin is enabled
- The location detection works properly for OpenStreetMap in lockdown mode
- The total hits and photo uploads stat will now show in the albums listing page
- Events sorted by the closest dates will now appear correctly
- Submitting reviews for moderation will now appear properly
- Editing and viewing a single photo no longer renders the popup version of the it
Upgrading to EasySocial 3.1.4
Upgrading to the latest version of EasySocial is really simple. All you need to do is to click on the 'GET UPDATES' button on EasySocial's administration section. Otherwise, you can also download the launcher or full package installer right from your dashboard, and then run the installation like you normally would.
Should you need any assistance at all, do feel free to contact us. Happy updating folks! :)