As EasySocial 3.1 has already paved the way for SEF urls to be properly optimized - such as disabling the IDs. To take it a step further in EasySocial 3.1.3, site moderators now also have the option to disable the use of user alias and media type in the SEF urls too.
Apart from that, down below are some of the other fixes included in EasySocial 3.1.3 as well:
- The title of videos and audio will now properly show in the comment notifications
- The comments of photo stream items will now properly show in groups, events, pages
- The reaction count will now populate correctly for photo streams posted in groups, events, pages
- The comment count will now populate correctly for story photos
- The photo tagging privacy settings are now properly respected
- The reaction popbox in the comments will now properly show for mobile view
- LinkedIn and Twitter login now works correctly on non-EasySocial pages
Upgrade to EasySocial 3.1.3
Updating to the latest version is really easy, all you need to do is to click on the Get Updates button on EasySocial's administration section.
For sites that are still running on EasySocial 3.0.x, you should perform a backup of your site beforehand. Then, you can proceed to installing EasySocial 3.1.3's launcher or full package on the Joomla extensions page as you normally would. Should you need any assistance at all, do feel free to contact us. Happy updating folks! :)