We have just released an update for EasyDiscuss to address some of the issues encountered in the previous release.
- Added dashboard menu link for Joomla 4's sidebar
- Addressed issue with word-break at the back-end
- Addressed jQuery conflicts with Joomla 4
- Upgrading to Joomla 4 will no longer display Potential Upgrade Issues
- Unicodes are now supported in post titles
- Fixed issue with states when filtering items
- Addressed issue with Google Recaptcha not working correctly after first reply failed
- Fixed issue with sort filters not being respected
- Select Reply as Answer ACL will now be limited to the post owner only
- Addressed issue with AMP pages generating fatal errors
- Hitting ctrl + enter on Microsoft Windows devices will now submit a reply
- Updated language string used when user does not have permissions to download attachment
- Added missing translation constants that were previously hard-coded
Updating to EasyDiscuss 5.0.8
Updating EasyDiscuss is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyDiscuss using the single click updater in Joomla or the back-end of EasyDiscuss. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.