We have just released an update for EasyBlog. In this release, we have added integrations with Yourls URL Shortener to shorten urls. This release also addresses some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in EasyBlog and implemented several fixes to address previously reported issues:
- 🆕 Added YOURLs url shortener support
- 🆕 Added new ordering option for latest bloggers module to order authors by their recent posts
- 🆕 Added new option to truncate post title in ticker module
- 🆕 Added View All link in showcase module
- Fixed issue with related posts image not appearing on certain posts
- Fixed issue with showcase module not auto-rotating when placed under certain mega menus
- Category will no longer be accessible once it has been unpublished
- Newlines in introtext of post are properly formatted when auto posting to social media sites
- Fixed issue with not being able to add tag when editing a moderated post
- Fixed issue with composer throwing error when admin disables a parent category containing a default category
- Empty search result will now display proper message to the user indicating that there are no results found
- Fixed issue with Grid layout being distorted when text exceeds the character limit
- Removed duplicated translation strings from the language file
- Button blocks can now be aligned using the block property manager
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyBlog 5.4.7
Updating EasyBlog is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyBlog using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasyBlog. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.