A couple of weeks ago, our team released the first Beta of EasyBlog 5.4. Today, we would like to present you with EasyBlog 5.4 Beta 2
These are some of the bug fixes and refinements added in this release:
- Administrators can now determine if the blog post content should be used as the message when auto-posting to Facebook ?
- Tag suggestions in the composer will now respect the site language
- SEF links are now properly generated on FrontPage view when JoomSEF and pagination autoload is enabled
- Comment count now displays correctly when EasyBlog is integrated with EasySocial's comment system
- Addressed a possible issue with rich snippet validation on post rating
- Comparison block output has been removed on AMP pages
- Related post modules will now display the author avatar correctly
- The toolbar search category dropdown option now respects the current site language
- Images that are uploaded by user to the users media folder are now properly removed when user is removed from the site
- The 'remove' tooltip from the block remove button no longer shows when the block has already been removed from the composer
- Auto-posting indicator on the backend post listing no longer gets disabled when the respective social
network provider access is revoked from the settings area
Bug Hunters ??
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our beta testers ❤️ for helping us identify these issues! For others who would like to test EasyBlog 5.4, you can click on the Download button below to download the installer and please submit bug reports to the issue tracker.
Happy testing everyone ??♂️