Today, we are pleased to announce the availability of EasyBlog 5.3.4. This maintenance update contains bug fixes over the prior version and additional new features as well.Read on to learn more ?
Here are the features and several refinements included in EasyBlog 5.3.4:
- Horizontal layout is now available for the Related Posts module ?
- New setting for administrator restrict blocked user's post to show on the frontend ?
- Readmore tags will no longer be render on the blog entry page
- Quick Posting will now only allow 1 photo to be uploaded at once
- New blog entry stream content will now shows properly on Jomsocial
- Setting for Display Date in grid menu item settings is now properly respected
- Showcase module blog creation date is now properly respects with current timezone
- EasySocial badge permalink for authors will now generate correctly in blog entry pages
- Blog posts with titles containing double quotes will now shows properly on the backend blog listing
- The access to multilingual single category view is now properly respected with the page's language
- Profile image in single blogger page is now configured with the correct image dimension of 200 x 200 pixels when integrated with EasySocial user's avatar
- You may find the detailed changelog here
Update to EasyBlog 5.3.4
If you are updating from EasyBlog 5.3.x, you can click on the Update button at your EasyBlog back end. Alternatively, you may also update manually by downloading the installation files from your dashboard and install it like how you normally would.
Feel free to reach out with our friendly support team if you need any assistance ?
Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Twitter too!