Our team has put together some updates for EasyBlog 5.3.3 which includes several new features, improvements as well as bug fixes.
These are the changes and improvements added in EasyBlog 5.3.3 :
- Single author page will now include open graph data ?
- Added new follow property for hyperlinks to explicitly add follow attributes on hyperlinks ?
- Administrator's can now disable rending of css altogether should they wish to render their own css files ?
- Addressed styling issue with thumbnails block
- Addressed issue with posting images in legacy format
- Addressed issue with auto posting to LinkedIn company pages
- Addressed issue with Top blogs module not respecting settings
- Posts from blocked users will no longer appear on the listings
- Fixed errors on AMP Pages for web hosts running on PHP 7.3
- It is now possible to remove a draft after it is moved to the trash
- Showcase and auto slide will now work correctly on grid layouts
- User's subscription will be removed when their account is deleted from the site
- You may find the detailed changelog here
Updating to EasyBlog 5.3.3
As usual, you can click on the Update button found in the backend of your EasyBlog dashboard. Otherwise, you may head over to your dashboard, download the launcher package or full package installer and run the installation as you normally would.
If you require any assistance at all, please feel free to get in touch with our team. ?