We have released an update for ConverseKit to address some minor issues from the prior release.
These are the changes in this release:
- 🆕 Added new color setting for hovering over buttons
- Updated avatars in ConverseKit to use standardized design from EasySocial 4.x
- Updated to use new data API from EasySocial 4.x
- Improved database query performance throughout ConverseKit
- Fixed styling issues with focused send button and notification counter
- Fixed outdated language string from EasySocial 3.x being used in ConverseKit
- Fixed issue with elapsed date not showing up correctly
- Read the full changelog here
ConverseKit Push Notification App v1.0.4
Apart from the updates on ConverseKit, we have also released an update for the push notification app for ConverseKit Desktop. If you are using the Desktop app, please remember to update the Push Notification app to ensure that the indexes on the table is correctly added.
Updating to ConverseKit 2.0.6
There is a temporary issue with the single click updater which we are still resolving but temporarily, to update the plugin, download the latest from our site and install it just like how you normally would. Everything will remain intact.