Few questions regarding saving credit card on file:
1) Currently, if a client has a credit card on file, each time user buys a plan, the payment page is: http://prntscr.com/hmt1az
It does not show the payment card, or a chance for user to put a different payment method. How do I allow user to enter another payment method?
2) When a client is on the "My Account" tab in the Dashboard, and if he/she has a credit card saved on file, it shows this: http://prntscr.com/hmt27q
i am not able to see/update/remove/add a new credit card. Any idea what's wrong?
3) What else should be shown on the "My Account" page beside the credit card? currently it displays nothing at all (see screenshot: http://prntscr.com/hmt370
). How do I make things display?
4) Can I force the user to click on "Save Card for Future" checkbox (see screenshot: http://prntscr.com/hmt40m
)? I am thinking of having it a required field, or "Buy" button can be disabled until the checkbox is on.
5) If client has an expired listing (that wasn't able to renew cause the client never put the "save card for future", then admin gets an email every 15 mins that says the below. Is this correct behaviour? (see screenshot: http://prntscr.com/hmt4wy
Error Log Details-
Message: Error in Payment from Stripe
Record Id: 47
Record Type: PayplansPayment
Payment Gateway = Stripe
Error message =Cannot charge a customer that has no active card
Invoice id =8O56WJCMAUT5