UPDATES EasyBlog 6.0.11 Released! Update to the latest version now!

Helpdesk

Your Time
Our Time
Response Time
24 — 48 hours
We strive to provide the fastest ever response possible. However, we are not super beings.

Allow at least 24 — 48 hours
It is currently a public holiday for us from where we are at.

There may be a delay in our responses but rest assured that we will be back at full speed when we are back to the office.

Problem installing EasyBlog 3.9.15065_paid_j2.5

Anthony Pollock · ·
4:25 AM Tuesday, 19 November 2013
None
I've tried twice to install EasyBlog and I keep getting the following errors:

Warning: include_once(/home/content/71/10085371/html/dev/administrator/components/com_easyblog/tables/menu.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/71/10085371/html/dev/administrator/components/com_easyblog/tables/table.php on line 51

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/71/10085371/html/dev/administrator/components/com_easyblog/tables/menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/71/10085371/html/dev/administrator/components/com_easyblog/tables/table.php on line 51

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::setLocation() in /home/content/71/10085371/html/dev/tmp/install_528a7295d69c7/admin/install.defaultvalue.php on line 159

It appears the installation was successful because I can go to Components -> EasyBlog and I get the control panel. I am just concerned it did not install correctly and I will run into problems as I try to use it.

Thanks,
Anthony Pollock
The replies under this section are restricted to logged in users or users with an active subscription with us