UPDATES EasyBlog 6.0.11 Released! Update to the latest version now!

Helpdesk

Your Time
Our Time
Response Time
24 — 48 hours
We strive to provide the fastest ever response possible. However, we are not super beings.

Allow at least 24 — 48 hours
It is currently off working hours and most of us aren't around

Rest assured that we will get back to you as soon as the day starts tomorrow!
Hello,

I am trying to add some quick Typography features to my site for guest bloggers to use in EasyBlog and EasyDiscuss to make adding common typography items quick, and keep a consistent look and feel. However, no matter what I do, by adding the Joomla typography plug-in that makes adding typography quick and painless, EasyDiscuss seems to work the first time, but it messes with the code when I edit the discussion. Essentially, the plugin works once, but if I edit the discussion to make a change, then the code I added is rendered useless and the typography images don't show.

Would be great to get this to work within EasyDiscuss, but not sure if that is possible. ???????

JB Type - Joomla typography plugin

JB Type is a Joomla style and typography plugin for your content. By using some simple Joomla syntax you can create some awesome typography for your site without knowing any html at all.

Here is the plug-in: http://www.joomlabamboo.com/joomla-extensions/jb-type-joomla-typography-plugin

I have it installed on my site, so to test it out you can see the content can be added once, but if you edit the discussion, it messes up the content, and it will not display a second time.

See example: JB Type Syntax

Once you have installed and published the plugin open a content item where you want to use the style and use the syntax associated with the style you want to use.

eg { jb_code}This is your information here{ /jb_code}

Please note that there is a space preceding the last closing bracket to prevent the snippet from rendering here.

I have included the sample syntax to test on my site: Add it the first time, the typography shows up great. Edit the discussion and Post, and the typography is gone.

{jb_new} jb_new - This is a test{/jb_new}

{jb_bluedisc}1{/jb_bluedisc} This is the jb_bluedisc style. Morbi tincidunt lectus nec sapien tempus at faucibus ante fermentum. Aliquam condimentum volutpat odio lacinia vehicula.

{jb_reddisc}2{/jb_reddisc} This is the jb_reddisc style. Morbi tincidunt lectus nec sapien tempus at faucibus ante fermentum. Aliquam condimentum volutpat odio lacinia vehicula.

{jb_greendisc}3{/jb_greendisc}This is the jb_greendisc style. Morbi tincidunt lectus nec sapien tempus at faucibus ante fermentum. Aliquam condimentum volutpat odio lacinia vehicula.

{jb_info}jb_info{/jb_info}This is the jb_info style. Morbi tincidunt lectus nec sapien tempus at faucibus ante fermentum. Aliquam condimentum volutpat odio lacinia vehicula.

{jb_warning}jb_warning{/jb_warning}This is the jb_warning style. Morbi tincidunt lectus nec sapien tempus at faucibus ante fermentum. Aliquam condimentum volutpat odio lacinia vehicula.

{jb_film}jb_film{/jb_film}This is the jb_film style. Morbi tincidunt lectus nec sapien tempus at faucibus ante fermentum. Aliquam condimentum volutpat odio lacinia vehicula.

{jb_pin}jb_pin{/jb_pin}This is the jb_pin style. Morbi tincidunt lectus nec sapien tempus at faucibus ante fermentum. Aliquam condimentum volutpat odio lacinia vehicula.

Screencast: http://screencast.com/t/BwLeylKc

Screencast: http://screencast.com/t/w9NPuZOAJ7r
The replies under this section are restricted to logged in users or users with an active subscription with us