UPDATES EasyBlog 6.0.11 Released! Update to the latest version now!

Helpdesk

Your Time
Our Time
Response Time
24 — 48 hours
We strive to provide the fastest ever response possible. However, we are not super beings.

Allow at least 24 — 48 hours
Our team is away during the weekend. Some answers may already be available on our documentation

Rest assured that we will get back to your posts as soon as the week starts!

Getting jlexart workflow working 100%

Paul Murray · ·
5:57 PM Tuesday, 23 May 2017
Normal
Hi Si Team

Kindly go here:

https://www.finalbug.net/groups-learn-post-production-socially-fcpx-and-more/34-fcpx-foundations-videos

And click on
“4 Members”
“48 Videos”
“1 Discussion”

Please note that the layout is different on the “48 Videos” page.
Honestly I have not got a clue how this is working…
But the idea is that the group “FCPX Foundations Basic” is password protected.
For what ever reason clicking “48 Videos” loads another Group layout.

When I asked the jlexart support about this:

Hi,
Unfortunately, this layout built from ES and I don't know where it stored :(. I don't know why they design two header in same group.
Best regards,
JLexArt Team.

Hi, what exactly do you need to know and I will ask them and get back to you tomorrow? Then we are done :-)
 Thanks Paul.

Hi,
I want to say with you is the "Join" button will apply for all ES, so you don't worry about it. And about content of Group, if we have a application and it build based on group (has ID is 34) the JLex Block will help you protect page then. The video application is a special case, it use another layout so we need add it to JLex Block :)
Best regards,
JLexArt Team.

I think some where there is something getting lost in translation but they seem very eager to get this working 100% maybe you guys have some kind of info/tips that will help them nail this?

thanks
Paul
The replies under this section are restricted to logged in users or users with an active subscription with us