UPDATES EasyBlog 6.0.11 Released! Update to the latest version now!

Helpdesk

Your Time
Our Time
Response Time
24 — 48 hours
We strive to provide the fastest ever response possible. However, we are not super beings.

Allow at least 24 — 48 hours
It is currently off working hours and most of us aren't around

Rest assured that we will get back to you as soon as the day starts tomorrow!
Welcome to the Premiere Edition of StackLine - August 27, 2014 :D

Red Randall hosts StackLine, a weekly local Malaysian current-affairs program (a parody of the national current-affairs program Nightline and Smartline from the Simpsons TV series), which taped before a live audience at the poolside entertainment center in the Summit Hotel Bukit Mertajam in Seberang Perai, Penang, Malaysia.

StackLine focuses mostly on weird and often amusing entertainment news, out of this world science news, geeky technology news, and Awesome Joomla Extension related news from around the globe. Special Guests will be added each week, with Red Randall interviewing them on the spot, in full animated color.

Red Randall was known as Eric the Red Randolf early in his career. Red Randall has a Scottish lady friend, Lainey Taylor who may or may not appear in future episodes of StackLine as the producers are still debating the on-air fallout from such appearances of his romantic better half. She has a real Scottish dander when she gets mad.

Today's episode for August 27, 2014 is sponsored by the Joomla enthusiasts from the Chilean Embassy in Malaysia :) , and is dedicated to Awesome Team at StackIdeas, and all you incredible StackHeads who frequent the StackIdeas Forums.

StackLine is a weekly newscast created and produced by Randall McCallum with a goal to increase forum viewership through light-hearted weekly humor in this forum community. Sometimes we often need to do things that seem strange and weird to develop that sense of humor to make people laugh at the end of a long week.

Character Development

I developed the character for Red Randall and all the videos in the past 14 hours. A long night. More characters for some of the new episodes are in development.

http://stackideas.com/forums?controller=attachment&task=displayFile&tmpl=component&id=13169

New Special Guests will be Introduced Each Week

I will be changing the voice over, creating better newscast scripts, and speeding up the development of production next week, and I will introducing new StackLine guests each month, and one or a few of them may be based on some of the wonderful people that I find interesting, knowledgeable, and entertaining in the StackIdeas forums and from within the Joomla world. It could be you!

I do hope you enjoy the premiere episode of StackLine - hosted by Red Randall, my alter ego. :D

Randall
The replies under this section are restricted to logged in users or users with an active subscription with us