We haven't really been pushing this out but just in case you hadn't noticed, EasyBlog 2 will actually allow you to auto post from your Posterous accounts. The best part of them all, is you could link them up easily. All you need to do is to access your Posterous account at http://posterous.com (duh!)
- Once logged in, go to the "Autopost" section and hit the "Add A Service" button.
- A screen would popup like below and you'll need to click on the "Other Blog" service.
- On the next screen, enter the following similar details.
- Replace http://yoursite.com with your real domain
- Replace username with your real username for your Joomla! site
- Replace password with your real password
- That's it folks! That's all that is needed to link your Posterous account into EasyBlog. You can then post a blog from Posterous to your own site!