We have just released PayPlans 4.1.6 to address some issues from the previous release.
This is a minor release for PayPlans. In this release, we implemented several fixes to address those issues reported from its prior release:
- 🆕 Added Addons variables into tokens list
- Fixed plans module not rendered on mobile devices correctly when used with SP Pagebuilder
- Fixed issue with template editor not saving changes correctly for alerts
- Fixed issue with not being able to remove the default country once a country was already set as default
- Fixed issue with VAT Tax not automatically added when a default country is selected
- Added missing translations for cardholder name on Stripe
- Fixed issue with terms and conditions not allowing user to proceed despite it being checked
- Basic tax is now added when a default country is selected
- Fixed Menu Access app to restrict access as long as the user does not subscribe to the intended plan
- Fixed issue with
[[INVOICE_INVOICE_SCREEN_LINK]] generating incorrect link
- Fixed issue with addon details not shown on the dashboard page
- Fixed issue with post-activation not sending out notifications due to an incorrect check of subscription date
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to PayPlans 4.1.6
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.