We have just released PayPlans 4.1.2 to address some of the teething issues from the prior release. It also contains several other refinements.
These are some of the changes that are included in PayPlans 4.1.2:
- Added Euro currency into Robokassa payment gateway 🆕
- Added new option in system setting to use index.php for ajax urls 🆕
- Administrators can now set up default country from the countries list 🆕
- Administrators can now configure the ordering of behaviour in the subscriptions module 🆕
- Administrators can now turn off software update notification banner on administrators page 🆕
- Renewal revenue is now included in the sale statistics
- Free plan can now be exported from invoice report export
- Plan title in statistic chart will now support unicode characters
- Sobipro entries are now unpublished when user's subscription expires
- Fixed issue with the cron job documentation link which links to an incorrect link
- Addressed an issue related to apply fixed expiration date when payment done with Offline pay
- User accounts are no longer activated automatically when account activation by admin or email
- Detailed changes can be found on our changelog
To upgrade PayPlans to the latest version, you click on the "Update" button found on the administrator area of PayPlans. Alternatively, you may also update it manually by downloading the installation files from your dashboard and install it like how you normally should.
Should you require any help with the updates, please get in touch with our support team and we are more than happy to assist you with your requests.
Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter 🛎