We have just released PayPlans 4.2.3 to address some issues from the previous release and also added several new functionalities.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in PayPlans and implemented several fixes to address those teething issues from its prior release:
- ? PayPlans now supports passing of coupon codes via query string
- ? PayPlans will now automatically login the user upon successful subscription activation
- ? Ebanx payment gateway supports recurring subscriptions
- Fixed issue with refunding payments via Quickpay
- Fixed issue with Braintree payment integrations not activating subscriptions
- Sandbox payments will now work correctly with Robokaasa payment gateway
- Fixed issue with eWay payment integration generating errors during checkout
- Fixed issue with built-in registration
- Combining discounts will now work correctly during upgrades
- Fixed integration issues with Ebanx
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to PayPlans 4.2.3
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.