We have just released PayPlans 4.2.11 to address some issues from the previous release.
- Fixed issue with not being able to create discount coupons on Joomla 4.x
- Fixed issue with incorrect discount being applied on renewals
- Fixed issue with discounts for any conditions not being applied correctly for recurring subscriptions
- Post activation e-mail will only be applied to new subscriptions
- Updated translations to prevent Crowdin messing with plural / singular numbers
- Link to subscription will now work when viewing subscription logs
- Addressed PHP 8 compatibility issues
- Addressed an issue with checkout page for Joomla 4 with MySQL 8.0 with strict mode
- Fixed issue with taxes not appearing on plans page
- Fixed issue with PDF invoices generating an additional extra blank page
- Fixed integrations with Acymailing where new subscribers aren't being added into the list correctly
- Addressed issue with Bitpay payment gateway generating errors during checkout
- Addressed an issue with recurring payments for Stripe payment gateway
- Fixed issue with IPN from PayPal for Russian languages
- Fixed undefined variable errors being generated in recurring payment methods for PayPal
- Updated compatibility of PagSeguro payment gateway with Joomla 3 and Joomla 4
Updating to PayPlans 4.2.11
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straightforward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.