PayPlans 4.0.8 includes a couple of new minor features such as Paysite-cash payment integration, reintroduce eWAY payment gateway, AcyMailing 6.x compatibility, some bug fixes and other improvements.
Down below are just some of the new features and bug fixes for PayPlans 4.0.8:
- Paysite-cash payment gateway 🆕
- Reintroduce eWAY payment gateway 🆕
- AcyMailing 6.0 app to support AcyMailing v6.x 🆕
- Ability to remove incomplete orders from user dashboard 🆕
- Ability to stop the re-attempt of failed recurring payments in PayPal 🆕
- Issue related to recurring plan amount for Skrill payment method
- Issue related to webhook for Braintree payment method
- Issue related to currency symbol for Stripe's pop-up checkout
- Issue related to resetting password at user preferences
- Issue related to cancelling subscriptions at the backend
- Issue related to subscriptions extend type discount
Upgrade to PayPlans 4.0.8
When upgrading from PayPlans 4.0.7, the most convenient method is to utilize the single click updater found on the dashboard of PayPlans' backend. Otherwise, you could head over to your dashboard, download the launcher package or full package installer and run the installation as you normally would.
Should you require any help with PayPlans upgrade at all, feel free to get in touch with our support guys here. Happy upgrading folks! :)