We have just released an update for Komento to address some of the issues reported from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in Komento and other bug fixes to address those issues reported from its prior release:
- Updated to FontAwesome 5
- Added rating information at the back-end to allow administrators to view ratings in a comment
- Fixed compatibility issues with PHP 7.4
- Fixed compatibility issues with PHP 8.
- Fixed issue with hyperlinks not being parsed correctly in comments
- Fixed issue with duplicate e-mail notifications being generated from Komento
- Fixed issue with single click updater not working correctly.
- Fixed issues with word censorship throwing errors
- Fixed issue with certain unicode characters not showing up when editing comments
- Fixed integration issues with SobiPro
- Fixed issue with not being able to view attachments in nested comments
- Fixed issue with editor shortcuts not working correctly when editing comments
- Fixed issue with avatars causing EasySocial login popup to be triggered
- Fixed errors generated by Komento on K2 RSS views
- Fixed issue with attachments not appearing on the form when there is an error on the form
- Fixed issue with KomentoDisable tag still appearing in K2 articles
- Fixed styling issues with Internet Explorer 11
- Fixed issue with Hikashop product name not appearing at the back-end
- Updated Gravatar profile pictures to also include alt attribute
- Display proper error notice to the user when they try to confirm their subscription with an invalid token
- Editing comments in Komento will no longer generate new activity stream on EasySocial
- Updated integrations with jDownloads
- Updated integrations with Yootheme Zoo
- FTP and file links are no longer converted to hyperlinks
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to Komento 3.1.5
Updating Komento is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update Komento using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of Komento. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our support team is always around should you require any assistance with the update at all.