What do you think about starting March with a free and effortless makeover of your website design? If this idea sounds alluring to you, take part in the TemplateMonster giveaway of three Joomla templates.
What’s cool about it is a free choice. You can choose any design from 1,300+ Joomla templates yourself, without any exceptions. Read on to learn about important giveaway details and steps to take for participation.
- The giveaway starts on 7 March, 2016, and finishes on 14 March, 2016.
- Three lucky winners will be chosen at random, and each of them will get one Joomla template.
How to Win
- Visit templatemonster.com and choose any Joomla-powered template you like.
- Return to this blog and leave a comment with the template ID and the reason for your choice. Follow this example: “I’d like to win #57664 because of its minimalist look and sticky navigation.
- Leave a valid email, the one where you want to receive a notification about your winning.
That’s all, nothing intricate.
TemplateMonster is a web design company with a 13-year experience and over 1,300 Joomla templates released since 2007. They embrace a wide range of fields including technology, education, fashion, sport, real estate, and many others. With such a diverse assortment, you’ll definitely find an optimal design to serve your individual needs.
Example of TemplateMonster Joomla Templates
Learn more about the prize you can win by the example of Wegy, a responsive, multipurpose Joomla template. It comes with multiple advanced features such as a page loader, video background, smooth scrolling, form builder, support for multiple languages and currencies. Integrated with VirtueMart and packed with pre-designed eCommerce pages, the template allows you run an online store out of the box. As a bonus, there is also a newsletter template for your online marketing needs. Demo | More Info
* * *
Keep in mind that Wegy is only an example of TemplateMonster Joomla templates. You are free to choose any other template if you like. On behalf of TemplateMonster team, we wish you good luck and hope the beginning of the month will be fortunate for you!
About the Author
Nick Campbell is a one of the Template Monster team, is fond of writing posts on various subjects, particularly web design, e-commerce, social media, marketing, business, and education. Nick is primarily focused on covering modern trends in a specific industry to help his readers keep abreast of the latest news. If you don't want to miss any brand new developments in the aforementioned topics, follow Nick Campbell on Twitter and Google+!