We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in the app and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- ? Added new Impressum or Legal Notice link that can be added through Titan
- Fixed an issue with push notifications not getting generated when a message is sent from the app
- Improved user experience when entering url links for videos and audio in posting modal
- Switching from dark mode to light mode will now work correctly
- Registration with Sign in with Apple will now create the user automatically without needing to redirect to the registration page (Requirement by Apple)
- Sent time in conversation will now respect the timezone of the site
- Android key and keystore password will now be saved automatically so you no longer need to re-enter them when you create a new Android build
- Apple team id is now saved automatically so you no longer need to re-enter them when you create a new iOS build
- Fixed an issue with android video not playing correctly on full screen
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
REST API v2.0.2
We have also released a new version of the REST API to solve some critical issues, specifically with hosting companies that does not support Server Sent Events (SSE). The changes in the plugins are listed below:
- In the plugin, you will now have an option to turn off SSE if your hosting company does not support it
- Fixed issue with posting comments on a reposted activity stream item
For those of you with a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.