We have just released an important update for EasySocial Native App to address some issues with the app crashing on iOS devices.
Apart from that critical fix, we have also implemented several other fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- Social logins will now be disabled if Apple login is not configured (iOS only)
- Fixed critical app crashing on iOS devices
- Fixed issue with not being able to scroll during registration process
- Fixed issue with squashed text on smaller screens
- Fixed issue with textarea when editing marketplace items
- Fixed issue with cropping of marketplace images
- Updated conversation icon on native app
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to v4.4
For those of you who have a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.