Happy Thursday. Today, we would like to present you with a maintenance update for EasyBlog. EasyBlog 5.2.8 mainly addresses minor bug fixes, some refinements and added enhancements.
Some of the new features include:
- Added ability for plugins to hook into on "EasyBlogPrepareComposerCategories" event to manipulate categories
- New settings available in categories to allow reposting of posts after specific intervals
- Feed importer can now determine if the feed should add robot instructions to imported post
- User's dashboard top header's top offset can now be configured in
layout settings, this is so it doesn't appear behind other sticky elements
- Post date source can now be configured in EasySocial stream integration
settings, simply to determine what date to use for newly generated EasyBlog
*Note: Don't forget to read up the full list of changes at Changelog link below.
Upgrade to EasyBlog 5.2.8
You know the drill, upgrading to EasyBlog 5.2.8 is fairly simple, all you have to do is hit the single click updater found at the back-end of your site or download the full package installer from your dashboard and run the installation as usual. Feel free to get in touch with our team should you require any assistance at all. Happy updating folks! :)