We have just released an update for EasyBlog to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in EasyBlog and implemented several fixes to address previously reported issues:
- ? Admin can now specify a custom limit for the magazine layout in the menu settings
- Button block will no longer render font settings since button sizes would be dependent on the site
- Fixed issue with not being able to select user for category permissions from the back-end
- Fixed critical issue with type hinting on finder plugin which causes errors when saving a post
- Pending e-mail notifications will now be deleted if the user is deleted from the site
- Fixed issue with duplicate posts appearing under the author's recent posts
- Post block will no longer be visible in the block selector
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyBlog 5.4.6
Updating EasyBlog is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyBlog using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasyBlog. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team will always be around should you require any assistance at all.