We have just released a minor update for EasyBlog to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
These are the issues reported from the prior release and is fixed in EasyBlog 5.4.11:
- Fixed issue with auto-archiving creating extra post revisions unnecessarily
- Fixed issue with SH404 SEF integrations when grid or magazine layout is used
- Fixed issue with post being approved when previewing a future post
- Fixed issue with search ordering not being respected when searching through Joomla's search
- Fixed issue with toolbar module not displayed correctly on mobile devices
- Fixed issue with related posts not respecting pagination settings on AMP views
- Fixed issue with 3rd-party codes messing up with schema data
- Nested images can now be retrieved as the first image of the post
- Category post count now displays the post count correctly
- Subscription agreement now supports multilingual using language constants
- EasySocial scripts and css files are no longer rendered in EasyBlog if the feature is disabled
- Added missing option for most commented post module to display category in module
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyBlog 5.4.11
Updating EasyBlog is a pretty straightforward procedure. You can update EasyBlog using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasyBlog. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.