As numerous feedbacks came in from StackIdeas support team during our weekly meeting, we would like to address some real issues that our support guys has been going through.
Our support team has been graciously doing favors for our users, which is great generally but some web agencies have been exploiting our favors thus it snowballed into a much bigger issue that went against the policies we adhere on.
To rectify this, we have decided to revise on our support policy and set some boundaries to protect you as our loyal customers and our organization. The new support policy would be strict, but it will not jeopardize the quality support we promised to deliver. You can still count on us!
Here are some gentle reminders for you:
- Please assign your domain to your license to obtain support in future. You can do so by accessing your dashboard.
- Support request should be posted on our forum which is also a ticketing system.
- You can opt for your tickets to be private, the private ticket will only be visible to you and the support team.
- Please do not reply to emails generated by the forum as it will be ignored.
- We do not do customization work for our products, however we do extend our services upon request and it depends on case by case basis. Kindly send in your request here.
We really appreciate that you would hear us out with an open mind and heart. Because without you, StackIdeas would not be what we are today. :)