We have just released PayPlans 4.2.9 to address some issues from the previous release.
In this release, we have implemented several fixes to address issues reported from its prior release and also compatibility fixes with Joomla 4:
- 🆕 Added new plan gifting app to allow users to purchase plans for other users on the site
- Improvised statistics for orders to reduce confusions
- Subscription e-mail will no longer be sent if the site is configured to moderate purchases
- Updated backend to be compatible with Joomla 4 RC5
- Fixed issue with fatal errors being generated when PayPlans menu contains metadata
- Fixed issue with duplicate IPN notifications received from PayPal
- Fixed issue with emails being sent multiple times when site is configured to moderate purchases
- Fixed fatal errors when copy / pasting checkout urls
- Fixed issue with default plan assignment not assigning plans correctly
- Prevent search engines from crawling checkout pages
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to PayPlans 4.2.9
Updating PayPlans is a pretty straightforward procedure. You can update PayPlans using the single-click updater in Joomla! or the back end of PayPlans. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.