Happy Valentine's Day❣️. Today, we would like to present you with a maintenance update for EasySocial.
EasySocial 3.0.3 addresses mainly on bug fixes, some refinements and minor enhancements that are already logged into the changelog. Below is just an overview of some of the changes made in this release.
- Possible to determine whether clusters should allow users to share video links 🆕
- Possible for admins to disable user tagging functionality on video and audio 🆕
- Featured videos are not respecting cluster type
- Addressed key reference for single click updater
- Age verification plugin no longer gets triggered at the backend
- Issue with SEF routing on video pages
- Issue with maximum upload size at the frontend
- and many more
Just in case you didn't already know, there was actually a known issue with the single click updater from EasySocial 3.0.2. If you're upgrading from EasySocial 3.0.2, it's recommended to download and install launcher or full package installer found on your dashboard, and run the installation as usual. Not to worry, the single click updater should be up and working by v3.0.4.
If you need any help at all, feel free to contact 📨 our support team and they would gladly guide you through.