We have just released an update for EasySocial Native App to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release. There are also some changes that are related with iOS build in this release. Read on to learn more.
In this release, we have also added some new functionality in the App and implemented several fixes to address issues from its prior release:
- 🆕 Added ability to scroll category filtering in audio and video listing
- 🆕 Added ability for video rotation on fullscreen mode for Android device
- Fixed issue with no loader indicator in between Uploading and Encoding for both Audio and Video
- Added checking for the app to respect friends setting from website backend
- Fixed possible crash when displaying an image with missing metadata
- Fixed issue with unable to browse audio file in the upload form
- Display a proper error message when there is an error for video and audio upload
- Fixed issue no sound in video playback when the phone is set to silent mode
- Fixed missing translation on audio form
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Important Changes For iOS Build Update
Updating to 2.2
For those of you with a valid license and have access to Titan, you may head over to your Titan and build the new release as usual.
As for those running on the public version, you just need to head over to your app store to download the new app.