We have just released an update for EasyBlog to address some of the issues encountered from the previous release.
Reviewer and Fact Checker 🆕
Reviewer and Fact Checker
In this release, we have introduced this new feature where authors are able to assign a reviewer as well as fact checker for their blog content. This can be enabled at Editor setting in the back end.
We have also addressed some of the issues in the previous releases:
- Addressed truncation issue if the content contains an audio block
- Addressed issue where posts are not being sorted correctly in smart search
- Addressed text indentation issue on RTL sites
- Fixed Archive menu item appending view name in permalink
- Fixed Invalid Token on Subscription dialog box when progressive cache is enabled
- Fixed compare revision not working on sites running PHP 8
- Fixed PHP 8.1 compatibility issue in Amazon S3 photo upload integration
- Pasting a text in Heading block no longer causing unusual placeholder behavior
- Checkout the changelog for the full changes
Updating to EasyBlog 6.0.10
Updating EasyBlog is a pretty straight-forward procedure. You can update EasyBlog using the single click updater in Joomla or the back end of EasyBlog. Alternatively, you can also download the latest version from your dashboard and install it just like how you normally install any extension.
Our awesome support team is always around should you require any assistance at all.