Change pdf font family
You need to include font files for the font family, you want to use.
To make it possible, follow these steps:
- Go to path https://github.com/dompdf/dompdf/releases and download dompdf0.6.
- Extract it and go to path dompdf/lib/fonts.
- Copy all the files of the font family, you want to use in Pdf Invoice .
- For E.g.: To use Helvetica font-family, copy files : Helvetica.afm, Helvetica-Bold.afm, Helvetica-BoldOblique.afm and Helvetica-Oblique.afm
- Paste it at path : root/plugins/payplans/pdfinvoice/pdfinvoice/dompdf0.6/lib/fonts
- Now you can use this font family in Pdf Invoice by overriding the file.
- Go to root/plugins/payplans/pdfinvoice/pdfinvoice/tmpl/pdf.css[br/]
font-family: "Times New Roman",Georgia, Serif; /*Trebuchet MS,*/ [br/]
font-family: "Helvetica",Georgia, Serif; /*Trebuchet MS,*/