JReview component is used for submit entries by user and user can also add images, attachments, video and audio with an entry, after that user can also publish and delete these entries. So this is very useful for a item selling site.
- JReview app restricts user to limit no. of item posting in different categories. An item can contents Listings, Images, Attachments, Audio, Video.
- By this app overall restriction is also possible whatever category user choose to post listings.
- With the listing user can also submit images so same above policies can applied on images also.
- With this app, a dashboard widget also include so that user can easily cross check that how much listing he/she posted, and how much he/she will be allowed.
Step 1 : Firstly you need to create these categories in joomla, e.g. test category 1, test category 2, test category 3. Now, you need to simply map them to listing in JReview as shown:
create categories in jreview
Step 2 : Install JReview app from PayPlans AppStore and create app instance.
Step 3 : JReview app specific parameters in Parameters section are described as follows-
Apply on : you can specify that user should be restricted in particular specified categories or in any category.
Select category : you can specify particular categories.
Number of Listing : you can set maximum no. of listing that can be allowed to user. if you leave it blank, then it will be considered as No submission allowed.
Number of images : you can set maximum no. of images that can uploaded by user. if you leave it blank, then it will be considered as No submission allowed.
Number of Attachment : you can set maximum no. of attachment that can uploaded by user. if you leave it blank, then it will be considered as No submission allowed.
Number of Audio : you can set maximum no. of audio that can uploaded by user. if you leave it blank, then it will be considered as No submission allowed.
Number of Video : you can set maximum no. of video that can uploaded by user. if you leave it blank, then it will be considered as No submission allowed.
If admin will leave any no. of listing field blank that means No submission allowed.
Steps 4 : Fill all the details and Save the app instance.
Step 5 : To see listings on front-end dashboard you have to create an app instance of Dashboard Widget app.
Related KB's :
- Let‘s say you need to restrict user to post not more than 2 listing and 2 images and 1 attachment in test category 1 on purchasing of Bonus plan, then you need to set certain parameter as follows :-
Apply on selected plans : Bonus Plan.
Apply on Specific Category.
Select Category : test category 1.
create app instance
- Let's say if you also want to restrict user to post overall only 2 listing but it does not restrict on number of images on purchasing of forever free plan, then you need to set another instance of app as follows :-
Apply on selected plans : Forever Free Plan.
Apply on Any Category.
create app instance
- Now from frontend user purchase a bonus plan then he/she allowed to post specified credential to that user.
- Now go to dashboard user can also see his/her credits about jreview.
- Next try to submit a listing in jreview.
- He/She will be restricted because if there is an instance of any category app then then he/she need to subscribe that plan also other wise he/will be restricted.
- If user will subscribe second forever free plans then he/she will be allowed to post listing.
- Now, he can post listings in jreview successfully.
- If user submit some images here by clicking select files then he/allows to submit only two images not more than that, if he does that then submission will be restricted.
- In dashboard user can also how much his/her listing are consumed and remaining.
As you can see user can post at most 2 listing in test category1 even he/she will allowed to post 3 in any category but he/she will be restricted according to settled configuration.
Now if user want to submit his 1 allowed attachment then, he goes to edit his posted listing then click to add media, then he/she can attach it.
- If user want to add one more then he/she will be restricted to add more. So this app is very useful to admin, it empowers to restricts users according to plans like silver, gold etc. to limit there no. postings, images, attachment, video and audio.